Framework To Succeed In 7 Categories Of Life
Apr 02, 2020
- Choose one goal at a time—we all have the habit of getting overzealous in our personal goals and start out wanting to lose weight, diet, and exercise, clean out clutter, take a class, earn a certificate, etc. And then, we spiral out of control and fail at all of the above.
- Begin to get excited, and it will show. Power tip: the more you get excited about what you are doing, the more inspired you will feel and the more momentum you will create.
- Examine and explore which area of your career is not working.
- Ask yourself what your end goal is – do you want to retire earlier, work fewer hours, or have more power? What is your end goal?
- Once you have discovered your end goal, start creating a plan of action.
- Pick five action steps, beginning with the smallest.
- Take one small action step per day for a set amount of time.
- Be honest about who you are.
- Take a look at your actions, thoughts, and pre-conceived notions when relating to others.
- Ask how we can show up as a contribution to the other person.
- What’s your story? We all have stories around money. It’s your job to uncover your story.
- Once you uncover your negative money story and self-sabotaging habits surrounding money, you can now write your own brand new story.
- Start practicing positive affirmations around money.
- Practice these daily.
- Stop Self-sabotaging behavior.
- Practice leaving the comfort zone.
- Quiet your mind.
- Get Clear.
- Make a Declaration.
- Choose an area in your life where you want more prosperity. Is it in your career, your financial status, credit card debt or savings, and retirement?
- Positive thoughts create prosperity.
- Take on the practice of positive thinking.
- Allow and accept what works for you.
- Spirituality success comes when you accept who you are and what works for you.
- Get beyond the mind and the ego.
For all of these categories, remember:
- Get quiet/get still.
- Write it down.
- Take action.
- Be accountable.
- Follow through.
- Celebrate smaller successes, which will lead to bigger ones.
- Keep up the momentum with enthusiasm.